• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

anti oxidants

zero zero

Greenlighter
Is taking supplements a a good idea when using drugs. Is there a more advanced way of doing it than just taking some random shit.

antioxidants are always a good thing to take

because

free radicals/oxidative stress = bad

but one should beware of excess supplementation

fruits are high in natural anti oxidants, as well as the peel also veg's.. fresh fruit and veg beats supplements

lemons, oranges... a juicer is a good way to get your fruit and veg in ya

antioxidants ? you mean vitamins and minerals ? yes logically you need those what a silly question

anyway i dunno why people say fruits and vegetables have more antioxidants than any other food. most of them have moderate amounts of vitamins and minerals and you need a high amount of them to get enough.
if you are talking about the "other" antioxidants you have been tricked into from advertising, ill suggest against them because they are basically tannins and tannins are not good for you even in moderate amounts and interestingly enough exactly the foods people recommend are full of those. :\

if you want a anti oxidant supplement, look into grapfruit seed extract, or just chew on grapefruit seeds is what i do till you get the flavour out then spit or swallow.or any seeds for that matter..

on my first E's i took berocca but niw prefere fruit whole food